Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Christmas season is definitely here. Santa arrives in town this evening. He will greet the little kiddies in the park accompanied by Mrs. Claus and one of the elves. Last night I went to my first party of the season. Totally fun. Today I need to be Christmas Shopping, but I don't know what to get anybody. I have been knitting gifts for some folks, but I really need to get to the shopping. I don't understand what people want for Christmas. I don't even know what I want for Christmas. I do look forward to the time off work. I look forward to getting to see a few friends. I look forward to some of the special church services. I look forward to going to Firefly and painting pottery. sounds like fun to me.
This year our town is not having a Christmas parade. There is a rumor going around that there will be a parade this evening. I think it would be funny to get several vehicles with people and go park by the highway at the appointed time and sit in our lawnchairs waiting for the parade. We could see how many people stop to join us.
Happy Baking, singing, decorating, or whatever it is that makes you happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment