Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Yarn


This is my first post in my new blog. I'm not quite sure about blogging, but we'll see how this goes.
I went to the new High School this morning. It is a very nice building. I did not see my classroom, but I will see it soon enough. The school year is fast approaching. There is so much work yet to do, but i am sure we will somehow manage to start school.
I am working on a couple of knitting projects. Mostly I am working on Market Bags like the one in the photo. I am also working on a satchel purse in a burgundy cotton yarn. I am excited about that one, but it is going slow. Much of it is a double seed stitch. I really have to be careful on that one.
I was so happy yesterday when the bookstore owners returned from vacation and reopened the store. In case you didn't know we have the best bookstore/coffee shop in the world. I was very happy to drink coffee and sit on the sofa knitting. I missed seeing all my bookstore friends. I am so happy they have reopened.
If you're looking for me, you'll find me at the bookstore...knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment