Sunday, April 24, 2016

YOLO

YOLO - You Only Live Once.  I have heard this so many times.  And I usually dread what comes next.  The next thing that happens is not going to be good.  Usually it's a rationalization for a bad decision.  I only have x amount of dollars left and I have bills to pay, but I really want this special item.  YOLO and buy it.  I know this is dangerous, but it looks fun.  YOLO.  I know the consequences could change my life forever.  YOLO.  I do not know who invented the term.  But I do know people use it to make BAD decisions. What would be wrong with using it to apply for that job you have always wanted?  YOLO.  I've always wanted to go on a mission trip.  YOLO.  Use it to give yourself extra courage for that good decision.  Use it to push yourself towards positive steps in your life.  Use it for good.

No comments:

Post a Comment