Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring

Spring is here. It feels so good to see everything greening up and wildflowers in bloom. What was once dormant is now alive. It feels so good to be out working on my yard and my garden. I have all kinds of new hopes for my yard as I clear off my fence and turn over the soil for my garden. I have a new peach tree that I have wanted for several years. I am hoping the plum tree will bear a lot of plums. I am wondering what all kinds of plants I will put in my garden. I am looking at my front fence and wanting to clear out the area there to put in flowers. I have high hopes for now. I hope I can get it all accomplished. I still have a lot of knitting to do, but that has been set aside for the great out doors. Time to put away the winter clothes and pull out the summer clothes. Ahhh. It feels so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment